Friday, September 18, 2015

Tools in classroom



To learn how use teaching material is not an easy deal because teachers also need to know when it uses as well. For example, I looked information for musical instruments even, it sound easy it was not, because we need to know how and when not only say names of instruments therefore, musical instruments in classroom could be used to caught students` attention, teach vocabulary etc. Thus, some of my classmates mention other tools for example grouping techniques, modeling clay. Flash cards, poppets and flip sharks one of called my attention was modeling clay because it made me remember kindergarten moreover, I think kids can have fun during they are learning. To conclude I might say that tool or teaching material is useful to teach kids in a different and in funny way. Furthermore, teachers can make students’ class participative where students can practice through real examples.   

No comments:

Post a Comment