Thursday, July 30, 2015

About me

My name is Jackeline Mariela Martinez Magaña, I live in El Salvador, I was born in Ilobasco Cabañas on octuber 17 in 1991, I am studying Languages at Don Bosco University my fourth year, I love teaching that’s why I decided studying English for teaching even though, I do not have any experience in the teaching field I think Teaching Practicum will be an interesting and very useful course in order to develops knowlegde into practice hence, I want to learn as much as possible because in the future I picture myself as a headmaster from a national school, teaching English not only as a subject or course more but also, as second language, because can develop our country due to importance that English has nowadays moreover, English gives students better opportunities in different areas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment